Creative Venue Technician
Providing technical support for the construction, rehearsal, presentation and removal of a live performance.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to assemble and configure structures and systems from component parts to production specification
- operating and maintaining technical equipment
- setting and changing scenes during live performances
- inspecting, maintaining and monitoring venue and production systems
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.