Leisure Duty Manager
Looking after the day-to-day running of sports and leisure facilities.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Some experience working in the sports and leisure sector would be useful.
- What apprentices will learn
- customer service skills
- how to recruit, schedule and manage staff
- looking after equipment
- administration and project management techniques
- arranging activity timetables
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Leisure duty managers completing this apprenticeship will be eligible to become members of the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.