Commercial Procurement and Supply
Buying goods and services for large private and public sector organisations.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- effective negotiation skills
- understanding business needs
- supplier management
- how to manage large budgets
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved:
- level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- level 4 procurement and supply diploma with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for CIPS equivalent membership when they complete this apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.