Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates as part of the recruitment process.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- writing, placing and updating job adverts in line with company procedures
- shortlisting and presenting suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- assisting in recruitment and selection processes
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- complete a level 2 knowledge qualification (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) and a level 2 competency qualification
- achieve level 2 English, and maths
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete the qualifications will be eligible to register with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals or Institute of Recruiters after completing their apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) 0845 226 0350 firstname.lastname@example.org Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 020 7009 2100 email@example.com Skillsfirst Assess 0121 270 5100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.