Community Activator Coach
Planning, leading and coaching physical activities for people of all ages in the community.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- planning and adapting sessions and activities
- coaching or leading pre-planned sport or physical activity sessions
- working with sports clubs and other community organisations
- supporting customers to produce volunteering opportunities
- helping families to participate together in sport and physical activity
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to join the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) at Associate Membership level.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number N J Education Consultancy LTD 07786935775 email@example.com Active IQ 01480 467950 Sarah@activeiq.co.uk 1st4sport Qualifications 0113 231 1310 JClark@1st4sportqualifications.com Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 firstname.lastname@example.org Elite Schools Programmes Ltd 07525662177 Paul@elitetrainingservices.co.uk StreetGames UK Ltd 0161 7070782 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.