Passenger Transport Operations Manager
Managing, planning and coordinating passenger transport operations.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Candidates should have previous supervisory experience prior to undertaking this apprenticeship.
- What apprentices will learn
- planning to minimise disruption to the transport service
- how to monitor and review services to meet demand
- understanding customer needs
- team management
- project management and planning
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.