Financial Services Professional
Helping companies or individuals with their financial planning.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 42 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- explaining complex information simply and clearly
- providing specialist advice to small and medium size business customers
- investment advice, trading and post-trade services
- providing transactional and process management
Apprentices will be required to take one of the following professional qualifications:
- advanced diploma in retirement provision (PMI associate membership - APMI designation)
- CFA Institute - CFA level 1
- CISI certificate in private client investment advice and management
- CII advanced diploma in financial planning
- London institute of banking and finance: chartered associate programme
- chartered banker institute: associate chartered banker diploma
- CISI diploma in investment operations L6
- chartered institute of credit management: CICM level 5 diploma in Credit Management
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for the appropriate level of professional membership aligned with this apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.