Passenger transport onboard and station team member
Ensuring the safe travel of passengers, customers and colleagues.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- assisting customers requiring help in a considered way, using specialised equipment or systems where necessary
- starting up, using, monitoring and shutting down the equipment and systems within the area of responsibility
- using the appropriate systems and equipment to issue tickets
Apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.