Accountancy Taxation Professional
Providing financial information and advice to various types of organisations.
7 (equivalent to master’s degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding, interpreting and applying the legislation, standards and principles that apply to their role
- evaluating information quickly and draw accurate conclusions
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply to one or more of the following UK professional bodies:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (The) 0131 347 0182 email@example.com ICAEW 01908 248250 firstname.lastname@example.org Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy 02075435621 email@example.com Association of Chartered Certified Accountants 020 70595812 firstname.lastname@example.org Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) +44 0777 358 7528 Paul.Turner@aicpa-cima.com The Chartered Institute of Taxation 0844 579 6700 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.