Building Services Design Engineer
Designing, installing and maintaining building services, such as water, lighting and heating
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 66 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Candidates will have at least 3 A levels at grades A* to C including maths and physical science or have completed a level 3 apprenticeship as a building services design technician.
- What apprentices will learn
- building legislation and regulations
- design complex building services systems
- techniques used to improve the performance of building services
- resource and cost management
- effectively manage teams
- bachelor's degree in building services
- apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers +44 (0)20 8772 3601 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.