Helping organisations become more efficient.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- using IT systems to write emails, create proposals and produce spreadsheets
- maintaining records and files
- how to build positive working relationships
- communications skills
- resource planning
- project management techniques
None specified. Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.