Building Services Engineering Ductwork Installer
Assembling, installing and repairing ductwork made from a wide range of materials
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £15,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- preparing work areas in new and existing sites to install ductwork components
- working effectively with colleagues, other tradespeople, clients, suppliers and the public
- installing ductwork systems
- solving problems within their scope of responsibility
- understanding relevant regulations and legislation
English and maths. Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.