Supporting a human resources (HR) team within a company or organisation.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding organisation structures
- HR legislation and policy
- HR team functions and processes
- how to deal with HR queries
- developing solutions to HR problems and escalating complex issues
- maintaining staff details on computer systems
- handling sensitive situations professionally and confidentially
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete this apprenticeship will be eligible to apply for associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Bespoke Professional Development and Training Limited 01642 956970 email@example.com The British Institute of Recruiters 0161 232 0991 firstname.lastname@example.org Willing and Able Limited 0207 517 9695 Kate.D@willingandable.org.uk South West Councils 01823 270101 email@example.com CIPD 020 86126208 firstname.lastname@example.org DSW Consulting 01302 760 008 email@example.com Training Qualifications UK 03333 583 344 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.