Building Services Engineering Ductwork Craftsperson
Installing and servicing building ventilation systems.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- installing ductwork systems
- taking accurate measurements
- how to prepare work sites
- project management techniques
- relevant regulations
- ductwork testing procedures
- apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number BESA Training 01628 607 800 / 07583 189 008 tony.howard@theBESA.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.