Facilities Management Supervisor
Managing the working environment for an organisation's employees and services within industrial and commercial buildings.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding facilities management principles, including building administration, contract management and maintenance, communications infrastructure, property strategy and space management
- using facilities management practices
- financial management, including budgetary and cost control
- resource and supply chain management, including procurement
- team management, including staff development and performance
- health and safety practices, regulations and legislation within a built environment
None specified. Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will receive up to 2 years studying membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) during their apprenticeship. Apprentices will be eligible for associate memberships of the BIFM once they have completed their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.