Working in an events company or events department in an organisation, helping event planners and project managers to organise and host events.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Candidates will usually have 5 GCSEs at grade A* to C (or equivalent), including English and maths.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to respond to event requests, and find locations and venues
- carry out daily and weekly tasks to plan and prepare events
- create reports, event project plans and written presentations
- an understanding of event technology platforms, systems and databases
- knowledge of the other roles in events, such as logistics, production, creative design and event management
- an understanding of the events industry, competitors, regulations and internal policies
None specified. Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must:
- achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number N J Education Consultancy LTD 07786935775 email@example.com Professional Assessment Ltd 0800 160 1899 / 07940 035681 firstname.lastname@example.org BIIAB 01276 684449 email@example.com;
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.