Supervising staff and activities within hospitality businesses including bars, cafes, conference centres, restaurants and hotels.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will be expected to have worked in an operational role within the hospitality industry.
- What apprentices will learn
- customer service principles and practices - including building customer profiles, brand standards and creating customer centric cultures
- business principles and practices - including financial and risk management, operating procedures and sales and marketing
- leadership - including acting as a role model, leadership styles and supervisory management skills
- team management - including performance and resource management and motivating and supporting team members
- specialist bar, concierge, events, food and beverage, front office, hospitality outlet or house keeping supervising skills
- health and safety standards, regulations and legislation within a hospitality environment
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number City and Guilds 0844 543 0000 firstname.lastname@example.org Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 email@example.com BIIAB 01276 684449 firstname.lastname@example.org The Army Catering Trust 01962 887247 email@example.com Hygiene Sue Assessment 01892 524957 firstname.lastname@example.org NOCN 0300 999 1177 email@example.com Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) 0845 226 0350 firstname.lastname@example.org iCQ 0207 849 3370 Support@icanqualify.co.uk Training Qualifications UK 03333 583 344 email@example.com Allsup&Dale limited Allsupanddale@outlook.com Babcock Assessments Ltd 0800 077 8738 firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Assessment Ltd 0800 160 1899 / 07940 035681 email@example.com Assessu 0115 975 9550 Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.