Supply chain warehouse operative
Carrying out a range of moving, packaging and stock-taking roles and duties in a warehouse environment.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- warehouse practices and processes - including deliveries, dispatch, maintaining records, moving stock, packing and storing goods
- using warehouse equipment, machinery and vehicles - including mechanical racking systems and materials handling equipment (MHE) such as forklifts and pallet trucks
- using basic IT - including barcoding, data capture, radio and warehousing management software and systems
- communicating effectively with colleagues, customers, third party carriers and other organisations
- health and safety practices, procedures and regulations within a warehouse environment - including safe driving and operating techniques and working safely at heights
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- achieve level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades D to G)
- take the test for level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 firstname.lastname@example.org The Real Apprenticeship Company 01926 298020 email@example.com Manpower Services Ltd 07789 878389 Lisa.Wright@manpower.co.uk GP Strategies Assessment Services 0162 429 2460 EMoran@gpstrategies.com Apprenticeship EPA Centre 0845 223 5020 firstname.lastname@example.org Babcock Assessments Ltd 0800 077 8738 email@example.com Road Haulage Association 01733 261131 firstname.lastname@example.org RTITB 01952 520200 email@example.com Lean Training Solutions Ltd 07432 698032 firstname.lastname@example.org Pearson Education Limited +44 (0) 7879 602674 email@example.com BIIAB 01276 684449 firstname.lastname@example.org Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) 0845 226 0350 email@example.com Occupational Awards Limited 01235 432 032 Info@oawards.co.uk Skills for Logistics (2015) Ltd 01179278800 Bethany.Batstone@skillsforlogistics.co.uk
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.