Social Media and Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Acquisition assistant
- Content marketing assistant
- Display marketing assistant
- eCommerce assistant
- Email campaign assistant
- Mobile marketing assistant
- Online marketing coordinator
- Search engine optimisation assistant
- Search marketing assistant
- Video marketing production assistant
- Web design assistant
- Web site content manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.