Human Resource Management
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- HR Executive; HR Officer; Assistant HR Manager; Assistant HR Advisor
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Applied Human Resources
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.