This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Conservation Officer
- Estate Worker
- Recycling Officer
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Work-Based Environmental Conservation
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Award in Business for the Environment and Land-based Sector
- Award in Ecological Assessment
- Certificate in Land-based Activities
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.