Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: Air Conditioning
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Air Conditioning Operative
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Installing, Testing and Maintaining Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.