Glass Industry: Glass Related Distribution and Warehousing
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Goods in Clerk
- Goods Out Clerk
- Stock Controller
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Certificate in Glass and Glass Related Distribution and Warehousing
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Award in Knowledge of the Principles of the Glass Related Working Environment
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.