This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Facilities Services Team Leader
- Trainee / Assistant Facilities Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Certificate in Facilities Management Practice
- Certificate in Facilities Management Practice (RQF)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC Certificate in Facilities Management
- Certificate in Facilities Management
- Certificate in Facilities Management (RQF)
- Certificate in Principles of Facilities Management
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.