Live Events and Promotion
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Music / Events Promotions Assistant / Events Assistant / Events Officer / Entertainment Officer
- Production Assistant
- Venue and Stage Crew
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Live Events and Promotion
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Live Events and Promotion Skills
- Certificate in Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.