This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Section manager; first line manager; assistant manager; trainee manager; senior supervisor; junior non-commissioned officer
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in First Line Management
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- BTEC Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Management (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.