Creative and Digital Media: Interactive Design and Development
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Production runner/assistant
- Post production runner
- Broadcast assistant
- Archive assistant
- Animation assistant
- Assistant to the camera crew
- Junior researcher
- Web coordinator
- Trainee/assistant photographer
- Digital assistant; Digital Design assistant; Digital Media assistant; Creative and Digital content assistant
- Production secretary
- Radio Broadcast Assistant
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.