Creative and Digital Media
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Animation assistant
- Archive assistant
- Assistant to the camera crew
- Broadcast assistant
- Digital assistant; Digital Design assistant; Digital Media assistant; Creative and Digital content assistant
- Junior researcher
- Post production runner
- Production runner / assistant
- Production secretary
- Radio Broadcast Assistant
- Trainee / assistant photographer
- Web coordinator
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Creative and Digital Media
- Diploma in Creative and Digital Media Competence
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate for Creative iMedia
- Certificate in Creative and Digital Media
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.