Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Behaviour Support Assistant / Coordinator
- Bilingual Support Assistant
- Pastoral / Welfare Support Assistant
- Teaching / Classroom / Learning Support Assistant
- Team Leader
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.