IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Analyst Developer
- IT Project Manager
- IT Service Manager
- Network / Telecoms Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in ICT Professional Competence (PROCOM)
- Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (PROCOM)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Diploma for ICT Professional (Systems and Principles)
- Diploma for ICT Professionals (Systems and Principles)
- Foundation Degree in Computing - (Framework 418)
- Foundation Degree in Computing and IT Practice - (Framework 418)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.